BSOD or BAD POOL HEADER occurs when windows experience a hardware problem. You can follow the steps mentioned below for how to fix bad pool header. It can interrupt the working of your computer or laptop.
Common ways to fix Windows 8 bad pool header:
1. Try Restarting your computer.
2. Make sure your device is updated and all the updates are compatible with your device.
3. Remove all the recently downloaded programs.
4. To revert the computer at its default settings, use system restore.
5. If this error is caused due to memory, try rebooting the Windows memory diagnostic tool.
6. Disable Windows search for some time.
7. Update your driver.
Read more: - bad pool header windows 10